Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Introductions please!!

I'll be honest, I've been having a rough time in my life which is why I decided to start this particular blog. I started on a while back but it has bad memories associated with it and I wanted to start fresh. I feel like everyone has an inner voice and I've been smothering mine...which can't have healthy side effects....so it's time to let the inner voice sing! I'm recently 22, recently unattached and recently found my balls to say what I feel. If you stumble upon this and want to enjoy my life roller coaster YAY! if not no hard feelings. So without further ado......

I'm Katherine! It's a pleasure to meet you. I live in this wonderful town in Washington state called Bellingham. It's a place I love and hate. I LOVE the views and scenery....I HATE the weather. I live alone with my two cats, Abu and Nala. I've been out of the parents home since 2010 but I've never lived alone...that is until January of this year when I had 3 weeks to find me and my furry babies a place to live. I was living in a house with 6 roommates so to say it's a change is a bit of an understatement. It's a change but I'm getting use to it. I do love the fact that I can have all my clothes be clean without a since piece of dirty laundry ;) I love my alone naked time. It makes me appreciate my body and makes me comfortable and more confident. If you've never tried I highly suggest it! It really does wonders for a girl. I'm really an open book so this blog will probably cover whatever comes across my mind. With that said I think this introduction is long enough and it's time to start this blog ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment